Bar Code Labels and Tags
The Bar Code Doctor can provide customers with barcodes for common and specialized packaging and marking requirements.
How we supply labels to you?
In general, all that is required from you is
- the barcode number or data contents,
- type (symbology) of barcode,
- and size of the label
The Bar Code Doctor creates the bar code to specification, and supplies it to you:
- · on disk or by e-mail - in encapsulated postscript (.eps) unless otherwise specified.
- · as bromide (for your printer to strip in)
- · as film (for your printer to strip in)
- · as B&W laser (for photocoping)
- · as stickers or labels for direct application to your products