Traditional Method Portable Bar Code Verifier
The Inspector 2000 is RJS’ Lowest Price Verifier
The Inspector 2000 provides a proven, cost effective solution for quickly and accurately performing traditional bar code quality analysis.
The Inspector 2000 automatically discriminates between symbologies, calculates the Print Contrast Signal (PCS), calculates Average Bar Deviation, calculates ratio, performs mod check calculations and verifies encodation.
The unit reads bi-directionally all the popular linear symbologies including UPC, EAN, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, and more. Analysis information appears on an easily read 32-character alphanumeric LCD and also is indicated with distinct tones depending on whether a bar code is in or out of specification.
Additional features include a wide variety of subsymbology choices, multiple scan averaging, and a data match feature that allows the user to analyze a specific bar code encodation.
Data can also be sent to an optional printer or to RS-232 compatible equipment for further analysis.
Two wand choices are available – 6 mil and 10 mil aperture, both with red (660 nm) light wavelength.
Accessories available include a printer and a battery charger/power supply.
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS - Inspector 2000
- Code 39; ANSI Traditional, w/mod43, AIAG, LOGMARS, HIBC
- UPC A & E/EAN 8 & 13 including 2 and 5 digit supplemental codes
- Code 128; ANSI, Shipping Container
- Codabar Variant
- Interleaved 2 of 5; ANSI Traditional, Case Code
- Code 93
- Auto-discrimination between symbologies
- Store and Print capability
- Bi-directional scanning
- Single scan or multiple scan averaging (up to 10 scans)
- Data Match Analysis
- Traditional; PCS, Ratio, Avg. Bar Deviation, Quiet Zones, Mod Check, Encodation Check
- Simple 4 button: On, Print, Select, Enter
- 4-line LCD
- 5 LED’s - indicate Overall Symbol grade
- Audible tones indicate pass/fail results, low battery
- AA size Alkaline batteries
- Printer: TP40 (recommended), TP140
- Battery charger (can be used as AC power supply w/batteries removed from unit)
- AA size NiCad Rechargeable Batteries (for use with charger)
- 7.8 " (198 mm)L x 4.6" (117 mm)W x 1.9" (48 mm) D
- 16 oz. (454 g) wt.
Data Sheet provided by RJS Inc.
- Most economical verifier
- Traditional analysis only
- Do not use when ANSI is specified
- Data match
- Measure material reflectance