Bar Code Quality Assurance 101: Hands-on Training
Quickly gain proficiency in assessing bar code quality using verification tools and diagnostic software.
- Bar Code Symbol post-press Inspection Techniques
- ANSI X3.182 Bar Code Print Quality
- Using ANSI X3.182 compliant verifiers like the PSC Quick Check 650 and RJS Inspector 4000.
- Interpreting the data from the ANSI verifiers and taking corrective action
- Traditional ANSI Print Guidelines
- Using Traditional ANSI verifiers like the RJS Autoscan 7000 and Codascan II
- Interpreting the data from the Traditional ANSI verifiers and taking corrective action
- Minimum bar code print quality requirements
- Bar Code Quality Documentation and Recording